Friday 12 October 2012

Stargazing!


How beautiful is the moon. ^__^. i captured it with my phone and the quality is terrible. yeah yeah. i know! >.<

Recently, the moon has been appearing really beautiful! soo beautiful that i wish i could stargaze all night long! i took this picture at Kak Nina' house while studying biology. It was like 3 weeks back. I couldn't update as i was busy preparing for my FINALS! :||

It was like after midnight if i'm not mistaken because usually i would always stargaze to look for constellations and also for the moon. My obsessions with astronomy has not stop even after i left Sarawak. Unfortunately i wished over here were as active as over there. >< I wonder if Razzak is still into astronomy now. o.O haha if he was then, LUCKY!

 By the way, Razzak? who's that? that,.. is my bestfriend. *betest i mean. my form 1 till form 3 classmate at Sarawak. we were so closee and only us, as juniors joined astronomy even entered astronomy's quizzes. After our PMR, i moved to bangi and he went to MRSM. he was very smart. he's SPM achieved 10A's. We were close back then because we both wanted to compete against each other in class. he achieved 8A's and i achieved 6A's. he was too smart for my competition. Then i entered science stream and i became lazy and lazier. so i did not achieve 10A's but 5A's was already enough. Alhamdulillah :'>

No comments:

Post a Comment