Thursday 25 October 2012

ROBBI'ATUL ADAWIYAH


This is Robbi'atul Adawiyah or more as know as Ruby. She's my bestfriend since form 4 till now and on going. We've been through a lot together. A LOT! 

It was my first day in Smk Jalan Reko and so was her. I met her at assembly when she first entered school. we were in the same class in 4 science 1. We were a newbie. I started to introduce myself where i came from and my stories. then she introduces herself. Then we knew that we lived near to each other's house. We grew closer and closer. i moved my seat and sat next to her in class. the we went home together, came to school together and our stuff and clothe were alike. We were called twins most of the times. Unfortunately, she moved school after 4 month studying in Jalan Reko. Only for four month we became really close even until now. 

I remembered, on schooldays when we are really freakingly lazy to go home we would sleepover and go to school the next day together. We took turn sleeping over each others house. After school we would, i mean, she would ride her motor and horn in front of my house for us to go to CC or shops or where ever. HILARIOUS moments that i missed! :)

She came to visit me and it was 10.30pm at that time. she told me to hop in the car cause she wanted to share stories with me so i hopped in and we took off. I forgot to tell my siblings. HAHA and my phone i left at home.. My parents went out shopping for groceries. So we went for a drive and shared stories like usual and at 11.30 i came home. Then my parents arrived and talked to ruby for a while. They insist that she comes in and have some tea or something but her mother didn't want her to loiter around at this point of time so she had to leave early. I'm not sure when will i be able to meet her again. i missed her! I pray for her happiness and blessing. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment