Monday 22 October 2012

A day out with my earthling friends



Well, i went to the Mines yesterday. So just count the date yourself okey. >_< haha

I went with Anis and annoying Naim. At first Anis had this appointment for her hair treatment stuff so she asked me to follow. Then came along naim who wanted to follow as well. -_- haha Then we went bowling and chit chat most of the times and ate at KFC and not forgetting our ultimate favourite TAKOYAKI. We all loved this and is a must when we hang. ^^ 

This is TAKOYAKI! <3


its not as expensive as it looks. Its four of these takoyaki its RM4.50. they are huge and such delishy! :)
Later on we walked around to search for my sistaaa's engagement thingy then head home. :)

We went using KTM. heres our ticket. and ouh my prada i forgot the price. sorry! :3



Well, these two are my bestfriends since SPM and after SPM we grew closer and more closer. As you know, Anis and Naim are not from my school. They go to the same school. and i go to a different school then them. (do keep on track) haha We met at camps when i took my king scouts. Then we kept in contact and studied together and hang out together and stuff. We grew closer. :)

We have our nick names which is maybe weird to you guys. We all had our nicknames when we went to the library at PKNS before SPM. Us three went their to study and Anis that time wore all pink and girlish outfit so i called her BARBIE since then. Then we studied History together and there was this question that Naim could answer out of all the questions and the answer was PEKING MAN which means human in greek. And then he called me PERAK MAN for being so stiff like metals as I didn't want any nicknames. and there you have my full long (i tried making it short) stories! :)

This is me with Anis aka Barbie :>


With Naim more like a Peking man :>


AND US.






No comments:

Post a Comment