Sunday 16 September 2012

COMPLIMENTS


I love being silly! its just who i am. I don't like being those types that controls and are arrogant. I love smiling and talking and just be happy. I love making friends and do random stuff. But i like doing all that to whom i know only. Those that i have met or are not tat close to me would be surprise by my silliness. haha

Compliments. I don't really like being complimented. its annoying. i mean, i don't know how to respond. I'm a shy girl. I don't like to really be complimented. I become shy and silent. And i just don't know why but i don't like it unless if i'm close to you and then i'll get crazy and ask for compliments and that time you would regret for complimenting me. haha

But seriously, i'm not likely those who wants compliment. if you don't even compliment me then i'm totally okey. :) but i love taking pictures! heeeeeee i don't know but when it comes to camera i get hectic! hehe

I'm weird so that's just weirdly me. If you wanna be friends with me then you gotta accept me ><







No comments:

Post a Comment