Monday 22 October 2012

My ho ho hoooolidays


Helooo sunshine! :)

I have recently started my semesters holidays. How wonderful don't cha think! :) hehehe Well, earthlings. My holidays ends on the 2nd of December. yess, gloomy indeed :(

But therefore, i wanted to fill up my useful times during this holidayssssss. I wouldn't want to regret my time usage and we shall use time wisely! right? :)

That is why i made myself a time table! How dorky! well, i am a dork. ^^ because i want to get my life on track i mean, i need to work myself out of the "stressness" (don't think that's a word, LOL) and all the tensions. I need to fulfill my goals i have set. I am trying my best to like follow my times table. I hope i do! :)

I made this on the 18th of October, after the day my exam finished. and since then, boy, its hard to like stick to the schedule! haha 


That was my times table. Ouh and this picture is just random me wearing different pair of socks as i couldn't be bothered finding their pairs. hahha By the way, i do love wearing socks at home. I just dont see why its so weird, I mean my family and friends have weird gesture like, "are you sick?" "are you cold or something?" and bla bla blaa. haha. well, lets put it this way. I feel comfortable fullstop. ^^





No comments:

Post a Comment