Friday 12 October 2012

NOT MYSELF.


FINALS : I don't know how to describe it butttts, AWFUL, TERRIBLE, BAD, HORRIBLE.

for me its all that. for me thats how i feel. for me its that bad. 

Not to say anything but, I tried my best. I studied what my brain could carry, what my neutrons could differentiate until it reached its limit point until my eyes could no longert to even open up. Butt i don't know if i could reach my achievement, my goals. All i could say is, Bell and kesatria and Mpw and CTU i could score. Not to say i'll ace it but what i studied came out and MOST not all, i could answer. but that i am not so sure either For the rest. I just hope for the best. I done what i could and i hope what i've done is what i dont expect. because i expect it to turn out not what i want and i want it to turn what i wish for! okey you are confuseeee. haha

You just need to understand that i am not as smart as i appear or seem like a smarty pants. But its just that i am TRYING to be one. i am TRYING. see how i stressed out the TRYING part so you can see that i am not one! -__- People judge me to easily. They will go, "ouh, you must be smart. That paper is not hard, you're smart right" and i'm like WHAAAT! i wonder why an earth would you say that! Ouh and they're like i saw you answered that paper until time is over. You wrote long answers and your hands didn't even let go of the calculator. and your paper is full of scribbles and bla bla blaaaaaaaa. -__-

Guys, Girls whoever! how am i going to stress the TRYING part for you to understand! The time i used until the end is because it shows how hard i am trying to find the answers and i cant figure out the way to answer that questions, and my paper is full of scribbles because i'm clumsy and forgetful so i write down all the knowledge i could remember once my paper starts.If not one by one my neutrons starts to contract like how an electron absorbs energy and moves to the excited states then releases back the energy and then moves to the ground states. That electron could be FATNIN instead, >.< btw, the scribbles are just SCRIBBLES not  the answers. --"

I came to KTT with my parents hope not mine. I took AS 120 because of my parents and i Study because of Allah for my parents to be proud. I dont want people to be proud of me but i want my parents and Allah to be pruod. I only pray for my one wish that this semester that i have been struggling is just for my parents to be happy towards me. I dont want to be smart and nerdy. I study not for myself. I became hardworking not for me but to achieve one goal that i had set once i stepped in KTT. From that day on, all i wanted was that goal to just be achieved. 




No comments:

Post a Comment