Thursday 25 October 2012

Selamat Hari Raya Haji!


Yup. Its raya HAJI! so Selamat Hari Raya guys girls alls and bla blaaa balaaa... :D

How was your raya? haha Last night after i met Ruby, at 11.30 i helped my mummy and grandma and my aunty cooky!.It was soo tiring. I had to like clean the house this afternoon and helped my sisters engagement thingy. OHMY GUCCI. I am so tiredddd! Guess what. Its like 7 am now and i didnt sleep at all. Yeah, no sleep. -____- 

 Look how busy we are with the messy kitchen cooking rendang and stuff for raya. Ulalalaaaa :D


And oh my, i had to cut the onions like a bucket full and boy, my eyes almost died! I mean i cant stop crying. My eyes are like those bombs ready to explode and tell me about the effects of crying. Sneezing and i caught the FLU! hate that. erghh. but luckily it was temporary. Fewhh. --"



WHY didnt i sleep? well, my sister that is studying in UITM, Shah Alam wanted to come home for Raya. She begged my brother to pick her up. So at 2 am we set off to pick my sister in Shah Alam. and i had to accompany my brother so yeah.. thats why i did not sleeppp.. And on the way home, i asked my brother to drive around Subang jaya where Qhairyl lived  in that area i guess ,, which i do not know specifically where, but only just to drive around get some air . ^^. at 5 something we stopped to eat and had breakfast. my brother la "blanja". haha  

Reaching home at 6.15am, i didnt know what better way to spend my morning rather than sleeping so i BLOGG. haha :D I couldnt sleep or i cant go and "pray" for raya haji cause Allah gave me holidays. And i had nothing but Blogging my boredness out. heeeeeee!  and reading me novels ofcorse! :)

So. SELAMAT HARI RAYA! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment