Friday 12 October 2012

Quiet?


Lately, people have told me that recently i am quiet. i've became silent. Am i? well, yeah i have not been talkative lately. I love to joke around but after a month here i became silent. more serious. I've got a lot of comment saying i am. I dont know why but i cant force myself to laugh at silly jokes and communicate into a conversation anymore. i dont feel like enjoying. 

My classmates thinks i'm so serious. they said i used to make jokes but know i just smile and listen more instead of talking. I became so silent and quiet. When i'm with ina and comel i have became quiet too. I listen to conversations and smile and laugh. Then i go back doing my own stuff. I make situations awkward when i keep silent. Then they think i have a problem or something which i dont. Its just i cant talk. because ive became speechless and god knows why. 

Maybe i did change. I don't like talking so much now. I ran out of ideas to talk. I just cant communicate unless talking about studies and hows final and my KI's. even my friend from school says that when they text me. But when talking to Qhairyl i feel comfortable and i can communicate. but then others. :||. I don't know why but i just can't seem to grow back to my old self. My clumsiness is wearing off and i like to read and just play with my feelings without socializing. I do have a life but i seem to not want that life anymore. The talkative stupidity laughable and annoying clumsiness and distracting or even talking randomly and breaking people to laughter or just making weird stupid funny annoying faces and smile for no reasons making lecturers mad and annoyed.. I DONT KNOW WHYYYY!

I don't feel like hanging out with my friends on weekends or going and just loitering around with them. I like going to the library but then my finals over and i feel like staying home and updating my twitter and just watch movies, read novels and follow those life that i  subscribes and just wanting to know others update without involving my updates. WHY am i sooo different. I feel so lazy to start back my life because i spend my time mostly by notes, books, exercises and with my classmates! ><

Maybe sooner i'll start to come back and be myself again. I just need time. I need to wear off this laziness in me. I'm sorry to be more serious and quiet. My sisters also said the same thing. She asked me "is all science student so serious and quiet?" i just smile. because i ran out of breath to talk. I talk when i need to. Me myself and I dont know what had happen to me. I'm sorry.  :(

No comments:

Post a Comment