Friday 7 September 2012

RAYA ^^


My open house. I had my open house on Friday. It was 2 days when i came back home from Kelantan visiting my granny :D

I did not planned it earlier but suggest to do my open house on Friday. I booked the day to invite all of my friends. My classmate from school came, my king scout friends my juniors and seniors. A lot came.

I also invited my college friends unfortunately they all could not attend. But Qhairyl said he wanted to come, but bad of luck he did not, due to his vacation trip to Penang. :3

My open house held after Praying Solat Jumaat which is a must for all Muslims boy. At 2 pm most people came and increasingly continuing. My sister had to cook three times just to fulfill my friends stomach as they were a lot that came. I think it may reach the number of 50 to 40 people.

When Maghrib reached my friends went home. My opened house ended. I was so busy entertaining my guests i did not eat. :( i was very hungry even my hands were shaky. I could not possibly eat with them and not entertain the rest so it was a really HECTIC day. -_-" how tiring it is!

After my friends had left, my sisters friends came over. About 5 people came. I have not eaten yet. After they left i diged up quickly on foods i can find to fill my empty stomach that has been craving for food since the morning. How HUNGRY was I! ><

These are some of the pictures of them at my house. :)






No comments:

Post a Comment