Saturday 15 September 2012

First Place !


]

OUR DANCE :)




our dance competition was held by the seniors from AD streams. It was so fun dancing especially we won first place! It was a tight competition between AD and us. We combined our group among the AS and MASCOM. There were four of the MASCOM and six of the AS. We combined our group as AS was not enough to participate. We did not consist of 10 participants that is why we combined group. In our group consist of 9 girls and one boy. The boy was Aliff  from MASCOM! he was our leader! he was the one who teaches us to dance in fact he is a very good dancer! his body was smooth and i can see his passion towards dancing. Yeah, he's not just dancing but enjoying himself at the same time. :)

To enter the competition we had to pay RM50 per group so each participant had to pay RM5 only. We practiced our dance only for 4 days. But that four days feels like two days of practice. We had to polish our dance often. It was tiring!! With our test to study, our assignment to finish and the dance to practice it was really hectic! 

I had to handle my MARA, and finish my assignment and my studies! It was very tiring. :(

Qhairyl thought i push myself to study very hard. Its not that i study hard its just because i don't think i studied that much this week. I mean, i had to handle my MARA and had to join our trip to Janda Baik and i did not studied that much and I had to practice our dance until 2 to 3 am. Yeah, it was very tiring.

I think i had only a few hours of sleep! A FEWW! ==''

On Saturday i came home at 6 pm and at 8 i snooze off to bed. I was so tired! My family wondered why i was so tired. haha -_-"

But with all that tiredness, i was really satisfied that we finally won! Alhamdulillah :)



This is the MASCOM :


This is the AS :




No comments:

Post a Comment