Saturday 15 September 2012

KESATRIA



Every Friday we have our kesatria's curriculum activity. Its a must for all part 1 diploma's under UITM. we do not have any option but to only join Kesatria.

We have five test for this curriculum activity. So far i have completed two tests which is running five rounds of the football court under 15 minutes and marching. The first test i aced it with flying colors. I got 10 over 10. For the second test I got A for marching. i should have done my best but i was feeling blue. :( Next week we have our writing test. I hope i'll score it! --" because i would not want my curriculum to fail. By the way, Kesatria is like one of the easiest test we could achieve. Everyone could ace it!

Even how much i hate Kesatria, i got to score it my best! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment