Sunday 5 August 2012

Meeting up with ANIS


I know my picture is upside down! It shows how happy i am to have met Anis Farzana! who is she??
This is her :


Yes. Very beautiful! she is one of my besties. We are not in the same school before yet we are so close. This is because we always tend to enter camps and scouts activities together. I miss her dearly. Its been two month i have not seen or contact her. I was so in a rush that i quickly throw on my baju kurung as it did not need ironing and put on my hijab. I did not care how messy i looked but i just care to arrive at her house! hehe 



I just came back from her house. One hour we chatt and talked. Its been like ages. She is now studying at Arau in Perlis, that is miles and miles away. She told me she's been home sick. Yes everyone is if they were that far. I miss her so much that i wanted to stay overnight talking to her and listening to stories!

Tomorrow she will be heading back to UITM in Arau. By her expressions, i can tell that she does not want to head back. WHO DOES?? well its called home sick. If i was her i don't think i'll be able to survive. With the will of studying she has to. Everyone here misses her, i know i do. 

While talking, i had the chance to play with her cat called Ayen. Her cat is suppperrrr CUTE!! cute and naughty indeed. haha even at night Ayen is very active. You would be surprise how active her cat is. haha

This is AYEN! Awww.. :)



I wish you all the best over there ANIS.Unfortunately talking and gossipping and just chatting i forgot to take a picture together. :'( but at least i could meet her before she leaves :( GOODLUCK okey! all the best! We will be missing you every second of the day! ^___^






No comments:

Post a Comment