Friday 24 August 2012

GOOGLE


Google. Why does it need to give out too much information. :(
Well, believe it or not. I started knowing the advantages of Google since my friend told me about it. I learned that it uses a lot of will and courage to be assure to the situation against us.

Recently i discover some thoughts that i never thought i would never knew that i would. I shouldn't have got involve in the first place. Why did i start to search? Why does internet has a lot of information? why does Google even exist?

Its so crazy just to type in what ever your mind would want. Go beyond your thoughts and look into the details of those you want to know. How, the power of GOOGLE explored into the imaginary mind and made a home in there. Its so inspiring yet feared a lot in me. How we could know the detail of one's personal life by a single yet anonymous personal detail. Its just like what people have said, "Don't judge a book by its cover". yeah, I've learnt that now. 

In this world, there's nothing impossible i you don't let it be possible.


No comments:

Post a Comment