Friday 31 August 2012

FINALS



Like Qhairyl said, its 3 more weeks till FINALS. yeah, who isn't nervous? Tell me. Let me see him/her.
Well, i am nervous, afraid, apprehensive, eerie and every single spine in my body tickles. 

Am i well prepared? or isn't the question is am i even prepared?!

I am so scared. I have a lot to cover. I need to study and really struggle. I still have that hopes to fulfill my fathers expectations. I am truly sad. Can i even reach the stage of DEKAN? Am i qualified?

Yeah i have plenty of time to study and i can totally reach that goal. But i am really afraid. I really want it so bad!!. Even though i am not passionate in SCIENCE, i am trying my best to love this stream i chose. It maybe my path to victory, my path to my life but now all i'm feeling is, CAN I DO IT? :/

Maybe its true. Strain yourself first then you can relax. So now i have to keep moving forward and have an inspiration to achieve my goals! :)

I CAN DO IT! ^.^






No comments:

Post a Comment