Saturday 4 August 2012

FASTINGGG !


Fasting. :)

During this fasting month it does not affect much towards me. The first day of fasting i did not really had the feel that i used to have. I did not felt it was fasting month. Maybe i was far from my family. I miss eating with them and fighting with each other. :'(

My fasting month at KTT was alright. Our class was shortened. Meaning that each class for a period of time was only 45 minutes. This was due so that the students could take a break and prepare for their Iftar. I did not really felt very hungry during class most of the time. I was used to the situations. This is because i was taught to spend less during fasting as it could affect wasting when spending.

On Wednesday and Thursday i would often go to Bazaar. I would go with Nadhirah as she would always force me to tag along with Ina and Zalikha. The bazaar that i wold often go is near the Nilai's Stadium. 

At KTT i had not once prayed Tarawih. I would come home every weekend and performed my tarawih with my family at UKM's mosque. This was because we would have class during night time or even sometimes busy with our studies and of course there's the time that occurred the laziness in us. 

But, after all fasting is almost ending and i hope that i could continue my tarawih even at ktt. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment