Friday 31 August 2012

I'm not rough :/



I'm not saying i'm POLITE. Its just i am not rough. I do not like saying rude stuff or making rude reactions. Its not me. Its not Fatnin.

I don't seem to fit in with some of those people that tends to swear and gets cranky most times. I don't like listening to bad words or those babbling and criticizing others. It makes me really uncomfortable. If you know me i'm really sensitive. Not saying i'm nice and all, its definitely a NO-NO. But i just can't tear others to feel any pain from my action or words. I can bear if i'm in pain but i can't make others feel sad, angry or offended by me. 

Well, those that are close to me usually tends to be really rough but actually are not so rough as they appear. Like most sayings, never judge a book by its cover. That is definitely true! i may seem to be polite but who knows if one day I've lost my temper, i might scream my head out. haha That is only "IF" okeyyyy. ><

Well, i'm glad i have my ways. Those that are rough will turn out to be close to me and apparently they stop swearing and learn to be nice and smiles a lot. I'm glad they turn out that way. I'm happy that their anger issues are controlled and they are swearing less then before. It shows that finding the right friends are really important to shape you into a better person. :')

I have tried swearing and saying bad words but it doesn't feel right and i don't feel good about it. Not just its a sin but its also hurtful. I don't like the meaning if those words.  I am more out to compliment others than to swear and criticize. I'm not those who likes to find others weaknesses. Its just not Fatnin, because i know i have my weaknesses and everyone is not made perfectly. We are humans, we all stand on the same ground and breathe from the same air. So we have our ways. Moreover, Stupid and dumb maybe the words i use to swear if i get really cranky about something. I find it really offensive to swear. Its not that i hate those who tends to swear but its the words they use. Everyone is not perfect. I am not perfect :')



Don't look at others when you know you are wrong. Learn to be responsible on your actions rather to put a lot of weights on their backs. I know i am trying :)







No comments:

Post a Comment