Saturday 23 June 2012

My Family


My beloved Family :)
This page will be concerning all about my family. As you can tell, I have a big family. There are eleven people in my family including my parents. I have nine siblings and i am the seventh. I like to think that i am the center of my family. This is because i have three brothers, three sisters, one little brother and one little sister. Not many of you know how it feels to have a sister or a brother so i know how it feels to have anyone of them because i am in the center.

When my parents were married, they wanted a lot of childrens because they can bear a big family. At first they did not expect to have nine children but it was all in gods will we were born. My parents got married on the first august 1985. They had a simple wedding which my mother wore a ''jubah" and my father wore a "baju melayu". They did not have a big ceremony. They got married at my grandparents village on my fathers side. They had a small Islamic marriage. My mother grew up in a small village in Kedah, Tokai. She has only a sister. My mothers parents died when she was 40 years old. At that time we were in Australia. My mother did not get a chance to pray and visit her parents. I was sad and empathy her. :'(

As for my father, he lived in Kelantan, Tanah Merah. He grew up with his uncle. This is because his uncle wanted a son for a long time so his mother let his uncle take care of him until he graduated high school. My father is the first child. He has 8 siblings. They are not close with each other but respects one another. My father works as a lecturer and my mother works as a teacher.

The eldest sibling is my brother Mohd Sulhi. He was born on the fifteenth February 1987. He is now 25 years old. He is getting his Phd this year and we are all praying for him. He entered university when he was 16 years old and now he is a part time lecturer in swasta's college. He is now waiting for an offer to continue his studies in England. As he is the first child so he wanted to show a good example for us and therefore he is now working and living his life travelling to other countries on holidays.

This is my eldest brother. Mohd. Sulhi.

For the second child is Nurul Busyra. She was born on the twenty fifth January  1988. She is now 24 years old. She is currently studying at Unimas in Sarawak. The second child is a fraternal twin with the third child which is Ahmad Mujaddid. He was born on the twenty fifth december 1988. They were born in the same year on the same date but in different month. The third child is now studying in IKBN. They are finishing their degree soon so this is their last year. They are very close to each other. Once when we were at the airport, we were waiting for our flight so we were heading to the main entrance and they both were pushing the trolley together and people were staring at them thinking they were married because they wore the same colour shirt together.

This is Nurul Busyra and Ahmad Mujaddid.


The fourth child is Nur Nabilah. At first, my mother wanted her name to be Nur Nabilah Hasanah. But unfortunately they missed Hasanah in the birth certificate so it was only Nur Nabilah. She was born on the twenty ninth November 1989. she is now 23 years old and currently studying in UITM Shah Alam. She is now on her second year in degree. She is very active in her club and association. Its really hard to contact her as for she is far and busy.

This is Nur Nabilah.

For the fifth child is Amir Sobirin. He was born on the twenty fourth July 1991. He is now 21 years old. He just graduated from diploma at German Malaysian Institute. He is a part time tutor on physics subject. He is tutoring as a private tutor. He is now making decision whether to continue in degree or not. But my parents persuaded him to keep continuing.

This is Amir Sobirin.

For the sixth child is Ummu Umairah. She was born on the twenty sixth January 1993. She is 19 years old. She is a year older then me. She is now currently taking her diploma at KPTM under UITM. She is not staying at her hostel. She shuttles from home to her college. She is closer with me because we spend a lot of time together. We tend to share secrets together and hangout a lot.

This is Ummu Umairah.

For the eighth child, is Munzir. He is still in school and currently studying at SMK Jalan Reko. he was born on the fourteenth August 1997. He is 15 years old is this year he is taking his PMR's exam. He is very addicted to Games and loves entering marching competition. He is very active in school for curriculum activities but needs a lot of tutoring in academics.

This is Munzir.


For the youngest child is Najwa Sarah. She was born on the first Febraury 1999. She is 13 years old this year and currently studying in SMK Jalan Tiga. She is an apple in my mothers eyes. My mother loves to treat her more because she is the youngest child. She loves to dress up and create her own style. She is very shy and hard to find a lot of friends due to her less confidence. But she is easy going around girls yet hard to talk to boys except those that are in her class.

This is Najwa Sarah.


3 comments:

  1. fatnin.. don't u have a better picture of me to put up?? aiyo..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehehhehehe. there's no picture of you that i can find :)

      Delete