Sunday 24 June 2012

The Big Day


The big day i mentioned is actually the SPM result released. At this point all the student that took SPM exams in 2012 would be really scared and would prayed their hardest.This is because this result is main point to conduct our future. Without an excellent result or without passing all the subjects, you may not extend your studies in Universities or colleges. Its very devastating for those who did not pass their SPM examination. They may have to repeat or enter private college or even continue high school which is in form 6.

I had a week to go until SPM result came out and it was very scary. I had a lot of nightmares and could not think straight. My only worry was that i would dissapoint my family especially my parents. My friends had a high expectation on me and it burden me more. Everyone would want to know my result and it made me more anxious.

As days pass by, i got frighten and more nervous. Finally, the day had came by. It was on the twenty first March 2012 the official date for SPM result released. I woke up that morning and got ready to go to school and get my result. At 10am my mother dropped me in front of the school and went to work. I waited for my friend to come which is Aimi and get our result together. We did our prayers before getting our result. 

Alhamdulillah.


Not A+ but my result was satisfying. I did my best but not my hardest and it finally showed in my SPM result which i got 5A's, 2B's and 3C's. I took ten subjects which was Mathematics, English, Malay, Islam, Biology, Chemistry, Additional Mathematics, Physics, History and lastly and extra subject that is Agricultural Science. 

I have to say that these subjects that i took is very hard for me. I hated Chemistry. This is because i did not understand it very well. It was very hard for me to study and catch up on these subjects. Eventually my result were satisfying and it was all in Allah's will. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment