Saturday 23 June 2012

My Biodata


My name begins with F and ends with N. Its FATNIN :)



Assalamualaikum.My name is Fatnin Bt Azman. This page that you are reading is a simple biodata about myself. I was born on 8 November 1994 which was on Tuesday. I was born in Kuala Lumpur, the center of Malaysia. I came out from my mothers womb at exactly at 10.25 am. My mother told me before i came out she was eating a piece of strawberry cake. Then her womb started to leach so my father had to rush quickly to the hospital before its too late. So my father quickly drove to the nearest hospital and in an hour i was born safely. My mother told me that i loved strawberry cakes because before i was born, an hour before it, she ate a slice of strawberry cake and maybe somehow it was passed down to me. :)
My friends and relative always ask the same questions which was "Who do you take after ? You don't look like your parents". Well,all my siblings have different looks. Some of my sisters and brothers takes after my mother and father. But for me, i take after my Grandparents. My parents are fair skinned. They have small eyes and thin lips. As for me, i have big eyes with long eyelashes and a thicker lips. I have a dark skin tone. When comparing to my siblings, we all have different looks so its really hard to tell that we are siblings.

Apart from that, my hobby is to read story books comics and novels. Besides that, i frequently activate my Facebook and Twitter account. I started making Facebook when i was 15. This was due by the influence of the trends in school. So i made an account and still uses it until now. It is the connection between my friends from all over the world. Recently i started using Twitter. This account helps me to express my feelings and chat among my friends. These days i have been spending a lot of time on internet as it is the best companion for me. Now i am starting to use Blogspot for my Bell class. I will soon start to grow passion in writing. Because i love expressing my feelings in to words and pictures. Taking pictures is also a part of my hobbies. 

Other than that, my biggest hobbies are baking. I love baking and cooking. Either way i love both. My mother made me love cooking. She goes to work at 11am and comes home at 8pm same goes to my father. I usually stay home alone. As for my siblings, they are all busy with their education in university and college. So for me, i was waiting for my SPM results and therefore i had to stay home for 5 month alone. I had to clean the house and cook for my family, and that is where i started to love cooking. My mother teaches me to cook. When my family comes home, they would be starving. So i would cook anything that i could find in the refrigerator. Apart from that, my mother  recently bought a new oven. When i saw the oven i was full of excitement. I wanted to use it fully. So i started making cupcakes, muffin, bread and a lot of things i baked. I oftentimes make pizza, as its the easiest to bake. 

Not long, my mothers birthday came up. It was on the 23 May. I wanted to bake a cake for her. Unfortunately, i did not have the ingredients to bake one. I had the ingredients for baking a cupcake only. So i baked thirty of them and my mother were surprised and touched. She is also a big fan of baking and that is why she bought an oven. 



                                                    This is the cupcake that i made. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment