Wednesday 7 November 2012

What do you do at home?

 HAHA. i get these questions a lot!

" Fatnin, what do you do at home? aren't you bored? get a job why don't you? "

haha. its so funny to think about these questions being asked. why? i find it amusing staying home. I mean come on, compared to college and home, where do you wanna spend your holidays? 

Let me answer these "funny" questions. haha i mean, there are tons of things to do at home! i have those lazy days where i would curl up in bed and sleep all day or play with my phones. but most of the days i do a
lot of things when i am bored.

For instance, i have tons and tons of books, magazines, and etc. so if i am bored i'll sit and read with a cup of tea, biscuits, or even a slice of cake. If not, i would totally go online! and i do online everyday. hee. i check my notifications, stroll down my wall, stalk people and do what i normally do. haha And everyday i would cook for dinner. so cooking is my routines. and i would do chores. cleaning the house. so these are my everyday routines. besides all that, there are times when my friends ask me to hang out and yeah i would go. i have to go out with my scouts friends, my classmates, my bestfreind, family and my college friends even my Sarawak's friends. i tried minimizing my times to hang out a lot. i don't wanna waste money. but fortunate for me, most of them would treat me. hehehhe :D 

well, other than that, if i have the mood to bake, i would bake! its fun to do some baking! making cupcakes or baking breads and others. seriusly its fun! :) haha ouh yeah, my sister is now busy finding her stuff for her marriage on May 2013. so i have to accompany her and help her choose and make decisions and give my opinions. i dont get paid but i get treated :D and also it would be an experience for me if one day i have to handle a program or my wedding, so why not help. :)

Other than all that, urmm.. i am on a project. what project? haha well, since i am not working ( not because i'm lazy okey) i am planning to do a small business of mine. I sell home made bracelets, headbands,  scrunchies, and Tee shirts. All of these are home made. I WANT A FREAKING SEWING MACHINE! but my mum doesn't let me. i dont know why. but my grandma has one and i'll try to persuade her. Cause do you know how hard to sew with your hands. OMG its TIRING!! -__-" but cool hehe. Well, i'm on it now not selling it yet. I'll update to give you the sneak peak. ^__^

what else do i do.. hmm.. yeah not forgetting i would watch movies! haha yes. these are my routines when i have the LAZY day time. i'll snuggle in bed and watch tons of movies. Reminds me of Qhairyl's movie marathon. haha Ouh, almost forgot. My mum bought my brother a bike. bicycle not motor bike -_- haha and its PIXIE. urgh. this is because, my younger brother spends his times on COMPUTERS! he plays games game and games. HALO la, Dota la. -_- so if he doesnt play games, he would sleep. my mum wanted him to go for outdoors activities so she bought him a skateboard. and that was a waste. he doesnt play on it but i do. hahhahahhahaa. well, so now he would spend his time riding and that would be good. helps his brain to stop with the games. and for me. if its not raining, i would play the bike every afternoon too. HAHA :D

ouh. and yeah, i am revising my last sems. while i'm doing that, i'm making notes for my juniors too. i dont want them to suffer like how i had to suffer. i mean i struggle more than how i had to struggle my spm. and i was so stressed. NEXT SEM I WANT to study harder. i will try my best.!!

and not forgetting, i'm finding my times to learn how to drive. Cause i dont know how to drive. okay, thankyou for laughing! haha. and maybe that is all my fun routines i can share. I mean, hey, there are lots of things you can do at home. just go to your creative side and think. make use of everything and learn new things. There are many ways to spend your holidays. GOODLUCKS :)

No comments:

Post a Comment