Monday 12 November 2012

OMAIGUCCI!

I was wrong. it was on the 9th November! my result was on 9th NOVEMBER! -_-


Haha did i bold that clearly? well. I seriously never thought my results was here this early. It was like this. i slept really late around 3am watching movies with my 19th year old sista, Umairah. We watched THE SWITCH. I recommend this movie! :D btw, get back on track on my story here.. It was at 11am before my mummy had to go to work. She woke my sister up to check her results. And guest what, she got DEKAN again. she's in sem 3 btw. yeah. dekan non stop. :'( LUCKY her. My mum was really happy and woke me up quickly. she's like, Fatnin get up, Umairah got 3.5.! hurry check yours. And i instantly woke up and my heart was pounding really hard. I felt that maybe i would die kind of feeling. you get me right. ><

I went downstairs. sat in front of the computer while my mum and my sisters watched around me. I didn't even wash my face. DISGUSTING? well, it all happened so fast. -_-"" i logged in and i was like. SERIOUSLY! i got this much??! and i shut it off. my mum was like, well its okey. i mean 3 pointer and above. You did great. I went upstairs straight away. I cried continuously. non-stop. i kept crying and kept thinking i studied really hard whats wrong with me. I got one C+. it was math. I mean. i could got a B. but because i didn't check my time i had to miss out on a couple of  questions. I mean I JUST DID NOT HAVE ENOUGH TIME! thats all.! i could do it. i really could. but i wasn't alert. The time was so fast. :( 

I cried almost the entire day. :(

Then i took my phone and texted all my lecturers saying that i was sorry to disappoint them and thank you for their blessing and for teaching me through the whole semester. I also texted Miss Halimahtun for not being one of her DEKAN students. I'm sorry. :( 

Then, i called my classmates. Azram got Deakan. OFCOURSE. and the rest had to repeat one subject. for Amira i did not know what she got. She refused to check her result. i'm not sure if she is repeting. I understand her worried-ness. because Share had to repeat math. :3

well, whatever it is. ALHAMDULILLAH. maybe i was trying very hard and Allah did not gave me the chance to get dekan this sem because the next sem i might not work as hard as i work now. So yeah, next sem i WILL increase my RESULT! i will score math! no matter how. And i PROMISE. 

I study because of Allah. Because of Him, i want my parents to be happy. I'm sorry. :3

No comments:

Post a Comment