Monday 12 November 2012

Movie nite


Its been too long since we watched a movie. This was at Alamanda at 12 midnight. haha Went out with my siblings. Watched SKYFALL. i was sleeping that time and my brother woke me up and said hurry i'll wait in the car and went off like that. I WAS LIKE. wahaaaatttt?? my sister ran in and said come on. we're watching Skyfall. and i was in my pajamas. -_- and my brother is in the car. and i just woke up. OMAIGOD. My siblings. -_- so i washed my face and got change. Selendang was an easy options. you just throw on your head and wrap it around. TADAAAA..haha i wonder if my brothers knows i'm a girl. i wished they would just treat me like a girl. i mean, i'm not a boy that could just get ready by changing. Ergh -_-" hahaha

oh, we came home at 3 am. It was funnnnnn! :) i love my siblings even if they are a wild crazy one! ^^ well, theres time you would be crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment