Monday 26 November 2012

Ouchhh!


I fell of a bicycle. :(

Haha. Yesterday i was riding with my brother. at 5 pm. yes it was raining. I mean pouring, not that heavy but i was soaking wet indeed! haha well you know mua. :D

Yess at that time i was freaking bored and i wanted to go out and play. So what the heck just riding my bike. and FYI, i was wearing my pajamas pants. just the pants only. I really love that pants. It was like my favorite PJ's ever. Have you ever felt comfortable wearing a piece of clothes that you FREAKINGLY love? yeah that's what my relationship and the pants had. haha then while i was riding happily.. Somehow and somewhat my pants got stuck between those chains. WHAT! yeah. i don't know how but it just did and i was like whaaaaaaaaat! it was freakingly in  the middle of the road! and i cant even move my foot so i had no choice but to fall sideways. i couldn't get up nor the bike couldn't also be moved because my foot and the bike were like those twins with their body attached together.

Yeah i had to lay their and shout to my brother to help me before a car would came. I was like help me for god sake. my foot! so my brother told me to get up but i cant obviously! so i had to rip my pants a little and finally i could stand and then my brother helped me to untie the tangled pants in that STUP*D chains. 

Here's the funny part. A car came and we moved to the side and gave it some space to run along and not watch but it was like freezing not even moving so i was like hurry and go awayyyy car! huh! -_- After my foot got its freedom the car came closer and said " Did your foot got stuck again? be careful this is your second time. play safely" and i was like wahaaat??? so i just nodded simply and rode back home. 

MUMMY! i came home and told me mum.. She said that i should not ride in the rain and to be careful and wear some proper attire the next ti,e. What a mum! I LOVE YOU :)

Then my sister overheard and told me she got stuck too once. So that aunty must have seen her fell and thought it was me. HAHA boy oh boy. :)

Once you fall doesn't mean you can't get up and try again. Go for it and learn your mistakes! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment