Saturday 3 November 2012

I dont understand.


I'm going to dip my head in my dreams of fairytales and promise to make those dreams comes true. I live in books tears laughter's paissons fashions and success. I have big goals to achieve when it comes to big things using my big heart!

Sometimes, your environment changes your situations. Its like living up to lies. You can lie using your word and actions, but your eyes speaks the truth. In able for things to work out, you got to give out your sacrifice. its not about  rejecting and how you are not good enough. its a bout accepting and tolerance. being through a lot of changes in life can be painful but these experience teaches us to stand up and just move on. Get your head straight, open your eyes wide and say goodbye! learning that you need to appreciate more for those who cares about you then rather caring for others that put you instate of pain and unpromising promise. so now i'm moving on. goodbye old me and hello new me! Lets get up and just move ahead even if you're alone. =)


No comments:

Post a Comment