Sunday 15 July 2012

My Studies


 The stream i am currently taking is in Diploma Science. Well at first i wanted to take MASCOM. I wanted to run away from my science stream that i took in SPM. I did not want to continue my study in science as i hated Chemistry badly.

When i was offered to study in KTT, MASCOM was my first option. My parents did not care what i wanted to take but it was for my own good to pick something that i enjoy. After discussing on what i should take, I then decided that i should continue my study in Diploma Science as i already have the basics of it. I also learnt that to be a MASCOM student you need to be able to have a High confidence and discipline. I am lack of those, therefore i chose to continue studying in science stream.

I am taking seven subjects that is BEL, MPW, Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Math and Kesatria. Kesatria is a curriculum activity that must be taken for semesters one. Kesatria is not studying based on books or academic but a marching activity. We must learn the way to march properly and listen to instructions. This will not only help us to build disciplines but also develops teamwork.

My parents has high hopes on me to achieve 3.5 points for my first semester. I must get a Dekan award which is for those who excels well for each semester. I am  trying to cope up with my studies so i would not dissapoint my parents. I hope that with my strive i put i could achieve this award successfully and make my parents proud of me. InsyaAllah :')




No comments:

Post a Comment