Saturday 14 July 2012

My Roommate


My Roommate is the music while i sing. Without them there would not be any Melody to the song i sing. :)


As you know, i'm currently studying at Kolej Technology Timur. I am not staying in a hostel but instead i am staying at a rent house. Unfortunately the apartment or the hostel was full. So some of us needed to live in a rent house. The house is two stories. There are four rooms. Each house has twelve people living in it. For now, i have eleven housemates. My bedroom is the masters bedroom. I have four roommates. 

My roommates are very sporting and i am very lucky to be apart of their friends. When i first arrived, they treated me very kindly. You can tell they are very friendly and outgoing. I can easily fit with them in just a day. Even though the room is a little crowded, i like it the way it is. The surrounding is more safe and secure for me just the way i first entered.

As you know i have four roommates. One of them isNur Suhaila. She is from Kelantan. When i first met her, she was running up the stairs into the room and quickly washed her hands to eat her lunch that she just bought. When she saw me she was shocked but very friendly asking me to join her to eat. I just had lunched and was very full so i had to reject her politeness. Suhaila has a nickname. We call her Comel which means cute. This is due to her very funny act and behavior. In the other hand, she is cute in her way. Comel is the closest roommate to me. I don't feel awkward or shy around her. We communicate very well and we even share clothe together as our size is almost similar. 
This is her. Comel as always :)



The next roommate is Azlina. She is from Sabah.We call her Ina for short. When i first met her, she was talking with her mother on the phone. From there, i instantly knew she was from Sabah. I could tell by her slang. Ina is very outgoing and hyper. She's full of excitement and has a high confidence within. She is the second closest roommate to me. She is very nice and kind. When i met her, she is very easy to communicate. She has fair complexion and is very beautiful. She is engaged to her fiance in Sabah. When you get to know her, you would feel the enjoyment and fun. She makes you feel comfortable and easy to talk with. Having a roomate like her brightens up the environment in our room. 

This is her. Very beautiful :)


My other roommate is Sarah. Sarah is very small and cute. She is very shy and confident at the same time. She loves to dress up and has a beautiful sense of fashion. When i first met her, she was very vogue and pretty. I was shy to communicate with her at first as i am far beyond her status. When i started to communicate with her, i learned that shes very friendly and kind. She tried very hard to get along with me as i was shy talking to her. She is easy to get through with and very outspoken. We share the same passion in make up and fashion. Even though we do not study and take fashion stream but it is a hobby for us to share.

This is her. Pretty in her style.




My last roommate that i share with is Hafsah. I just learned that her real name is Hafsah. This is because when i first met her, she told me to call her Echa. Everyone called her that. Recently, i saw her writing her name on her book. She wrote Hafsah bt Kamaruzaman. I was totally confused because Echa and Hafsah were very far to similar. Then i learnt that she was used to being called Echa instead of her real name. Well, my first impression of her is that i thought she was Chinese. She had a very fair complexion and very small Chinese looking eyes. I really thought she was Chinese until i learned her name. Echa is very cute and cuddly. Looking at her makes you want to cuddle. She has a character of a mother and is very loving. She is hardworking and smart. She is very adorable and sometimes a bit sensitive. I like being her roommate.

This is Echa. Very cute and cuddly :)


That was a little bit about my roommate. If i had a chance to change my roommate, i would never want to change. I am already comfortable with them and hope i still have the same roommate until the upcoming semester.  <3




This is us in front of our house :)

No comments:

Post a Comment