Saturday 28 July 2012

Fashion Statement




I have a great passion for style. I love fashion and update trends. It runs in blood. I just love looking at colorful outfits and styling with weird sense looking cheeky or even nerdy. Even though i don't dress the way i love  looking at trends, i still keep an update on styles.

I have a lot of icons that i follow even stalk. :) Well, the icons that i firstly love is from Japan. I have a lot actually but the most favorite out of all would be Hana Tajima. I really adore her style. She was born in Japan and grew up mostly in Malaysia. She i the stylist for Yuna. Her style is really fancy and trendy. It mostly suits for about the age of  20 above. 

Here are some beautiful pictures of her ^^






My next icon is from Malaysia. My own country. Her name is Jazmine Zaidan. She appears a lot in magazines nowadays. She has a butic in Kuala Lumpur called the Old Blossom Box Store. Her creation in designing is highly fashionable. Even though some of her clothes are expensive, it has a high quality and very unique. She is just a small person that has a huge passion in her work. There's nothing that doesn't make you to not adore her! 

Check her style out! :)





Dina Tokio for short is the next icon i mostly love. She is from England! She has not just a unique style but very outgoing and and suits more towards teenagers. She has a very cute and easy going attitude. I know her from YouTube. Her Channel appeared on the side bars, and from that on i followed her video. She also owns a atore called Lazy Doll.

Here she is, Dina ^^




Dian Pelangi is another icon that i adore. She is from Indonesia. Her style nowadays has been a fashion trend all over the world. She is only 21 this yea but have been all over countries doing fashion show an opening up stores. Her designs are very unique and colorful. She has a very rare taste and very young to be in fashion industries. She should be a role model to those who dreamed to have a fashion show of their own. At a very young age, she conquered most of the runways. Her style is accepted everywhere she goes. :)

This is her. Beautiful like her name :







Last but not least, my second favourite icon from Malaysia is Heliza Hanim. Even though she is not a designer or even taking fashion industry, she has a beautiful sense in style. She is a singer and an actor. Recently, she opened up a store called Gorgeos. She isselling hijabs and clothes. She is still new in the fashion world. I have met her once while she did a talk show in 2011. I talked to her about her talk show. It was my best memories.!

This is her Heliza! ^^




There are a lot of icon i would love to share but only four of them are my favourite. Each of these icon has there own touch of personality! I hope one day i could create and design my own clothes. It takes a lot of effort to run a Fashion show! :)







No comments:

Post a Comment