Saturday 28 July 2012

Hijabic Tea Party



It was on march 2012. I was watching a runway fashion show on television. I was so impress with the show that i had a very crazy idea. I wanted to put on a Fashion Show myself. At first i was just dreaming if i had a chance to put on a fashion how how and where would it be. I then started planning out my plan for a fashion show. 

After i planned it out, I then began to start to look for information and search on how to start a fashion show. I counted the money i needed to spend. It was over my league to have that amount of money. I then started to borrow money from friends. It was a lot but worth my satisfaction. 

I arranged the order a rented a hall. I send out invitations and dealed with catering on what food i wanted. I had a lot of helps from friends to spread out the words. I planned it all in just a week. A week for a fashion show, to collect money, to find people to come, to find models, to decorate the hall, to deal with the food and pack presents for competition.

It was very hard and not easy. I had to struggle a week to do just all that!! i was very stressed a cried a lot. If it did not work out i would not only be ashamed but lost a lot amount of money. I strived my best and prayed for it to be like i planned. 

The day came. 40 people attended. It was very worth it. I was the MC . There were runways, karaoke, performance, games, and food to eat. There were also free gifts. Even though it was a lot of tension and stress, i was very satisfied and happy. It was my most fun experienced that i went through. Now i can handle programmes better since i know the basics :)


These are the pictures of Hijabic Tea Party ^^









No comments:

Post a Comment