Sunday 15 July 2012

My First Day in Kolej Technology Timur



I woke up very early which was at 6 am on the 18th June 2012 . Scared and nervous crawled into my heart.   I had this unusual feelings. This was the first time i showered this early after five month staying at home.  I got ready for my first day in College.

I took my documents and finished packing up my bags. I made sure that all my stuff was neatly pack and hoped that nothing was forgotten. I ironed my "baju kurung" and my hijab. While wearing my hijab in front of the mirror, i cried silently. Making sure no one heard my tears running down my cheeks. I was afraid leaving my family, my home and my bed.



I was waiting for my arrivement at Kolej Technology Timur. Anxiously, i was praying for the best of  luck in here. When i arrived, i saw there was a lot of people. it made me feel more anxious. I had butterflies in my stomach at that time. I went to the hall for registration. There was quiet a lot of students. Even though KTT has a small building compared to any other college existed, i am comfortable with the environment. I can also study and compete with my classmates easily if i try hard. 


After the registration, we had the whole day for orientation. There was a lecture on the house rent safeties and the rules in KTT and other stuff that we needed to know since its our first time in College. 
The orientation ended at 5 pm. I met a lot of friends during the orientation. I also met my new housemate at that time. After it ended, we returned to our house rent. The next day our class began. We were given the schedule for our class by our lecturer. 


I'm ready to start my day in KOLEJ TECHNOLOGY TIMUR! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment