Wednesday 13 February 2013

ALONE



My family went to Kelantan to visit my grandma except my elder brother, the twins and me. They had work on wednesday and for me, i wanted to study. ( konnonnye) haha. My family went back on friday night and came back on wednesday night. 

So its all clear that i stayed home alone on wednesday. On the holiday, unfortunately i caught up watching movies instead. Stupid me ! >< i started studying on monday. I made a list that i have only 7 days until my holidays are up so, each day i planned to stduy one subject per day starting on monday. and im glad to still keep on track. Surprisingly :D

My family came back and boy oh boy they went shopp'en. -_- my sisters ofcourse shop shop till they dropped *including my mum. and my dad bought an Ipad 2. yeah surprising and my sister cahnged phone. Haha about these gadget im not so interested. Naaahh. just gadgets, unless i bought them with my money then i can sure tell how costly those were. hehe

So my mum came home and ask what i dooo during the holss? i was like doing my stuff and movies eat and sleep. Then she's like, ouh really? or you wanted to go out with your friends? haha i did nott. She doesnt trust me, i did not even bring any clothes with me because i knew i would intend to go out soo, thats why i fooled myself. My family thought i went out the past few days. -_-" I soo stayed home and layed with maa books. 

No comments:

Post a Comment